Immune Elements Myles Mckenna Review
Immune Elements is a nutritional supplement developed to strengthen the cells and proteins in the body against infections. While microbes can enter the body through the eyes, mouth, nose, wounds, or urogenital openings, a healthy immune system can easily recognize and destroy these microbes before they multiply and cause sickness. For infections like common cold and influenza, the immune system may have difficulty in fighting the virus as the virus, which causes infections, is usually relentless. All the cells and organs of the immune system work together to protect the body from invading organisms. So when a foreign organism invades the body, Immune Elements fights it throught the white blood cells, which are known as macrophages. These cells intervene and launch an immune attack by guarding every region of the body.
Immune Elements Review
When the white blood cells fight for so long, the immune system cells in the Neutrophiles. At this point, the neutrophile cells with high antimicrobial effectors will leave their patrol to support the macrophages in eating up invaders. If these cells are not able to fight off invaders, the immune system will release monocytes to eat up more of the invaders. As these cells continue to fight off these microbes, the bone marrow will increase its production of more white blood cells until the body releases antibodies. In turn, these antibodies will neutralize invaders, activate the complement system to destroy bacteria cells, and facilitate phagocytosis. The team effort of these cells and antibodies finally wipe off any foreign invader.
While some may still have a weak immune system, boosting one’s passive immunity levels will further boost and strengthen the body while fully equipping it with the resources needed to keep the body safe. A verified and acceptable source of passive immunity is Immune Elements. This supplement provides the best nutrients the body needs to strengthen the immune system while fighting off microbes.
Immune Elements supplement was created through the combined efforts of nutritional experts, researchers, and doctors. It was specially developed to keep the body energized against viruses and bacteria that cause illness and diseases. It prevents the activities of unsolicited microbes and also strengthens weakened cells with the required nutrients.
Does Immune Elements Really Work?
Immune Elements works by:
- Helping the immune system fight microbes: The immune system is made of cells designed to defend the body against invaders. Although they work for the immune system, these cells are living organisms that need to be fed with nutrients. While innate immunity does well in protecting the body, passive immunity takes up the protection when the innate immunity is weakened. Immune Elements, which is a product of passive immunity, strengthens the immune system the more without causing any negative reaction. The incorporation of vitamin D helps to make proteins that kill viruses, the incorporation of Vitamin C helps the white blood cells function better, and the addition of Zinc keeps viruses from multiplying.
- Providing nutrients to strengthen the four lines of defense: The 4 line of the body’s defense includes the macrophages, neutrophils, monocytes, and antibodies. These cells team up to fight against the microbes attacking the body, causing them to lose their nutrients. The natural ingredients used to make Immune Elements supplement help these lines of defense regain their strength and energy. Not only does the supplement pump up the body’s antiviral cells, but it also optimizes the body’s function and structure.
What are the ingredients in Immune Elements?
Immune Elements supplement is made with natural and highly effective ingredients that have undergone several types of research. The active ingredients in this supplement are designed to work in synergy so that users can take it alongside other supplements. It is completely free of non-essential fillers, chemicals, stimulants or toxins as the natural ingredients used in making this supplement are self-sufficient.
Immune Elements ingredients are:
- Vitamin C: Commonly known as the immunity vitamin, Vitamin C helps to enhance the production and function of the different types of white blood cells. Its powerful antioxidant properties help to protect white blood cells from toxic compounds when fighting against microbes. More so, it produces antibodies that neutralize invading bacteria.
- Vitamin E: This nutrient act as an antioxidant in the body, thus protecting cells from the damage caused by certain compounds – free radicals. Vitamin E also boosts the immune system’s effectiveness against viruses and bacteria.
- Grape seed: With its high content of vitamin E, proanthocyanidin, and flavonoids, grape seed is known to be a high source of antioxidant constituents. The antioxidants in grape seeds are antimicrobial, antiviral, and anti-bacterial. They protect the cells in the immune system from damage and boost the energy levels of the body.
- Selenium, Graviola, Red Raspberry, and Green Tea: This powerful antioxidant neutralizes excess free radicals and protects the cells in the immune system from damage caused by oxidative stress, thus reducing inflammation and enhancing immunity. Like Graviola, Raspberry also contains a high amount of Vitamin C.
- Reishi, Shiitake, and Maitake mushrooms: A unique blend of these mushrooms can enhance the response of white blood cells. When ingested, their beta-glucan property helps to stimulate a heightened defense against pathogens.
- Tumeric Panax Ginseng: Panax Ginseng is usually used to fight infections and to boost the immune system. It stimulates cells to release cytokines in response to antigenic challenge and also influences the function of numerous cells in the immune system.
- Sheep Sorrel, Slippery Elm, Pomegranate, and Cat’s Claw: A combination of these pure immune supports provides the body with immune-boosting nutrients
- Garlic: Compounds in Garlic are known to enhance the disease-fighting response of some white blood cells when fighting against pathogens.
It is Immune Elements FDA approved?
The result of nine different analysis of Vitamin C in a total of 293,172 participants shows that participants who took up to 700mg of Vitamin C daily had a 24% lower risk of a weak immune system. A test-tube study also revealed that Graviola extract worked against the pathogen that infects the body with cholera and staphylococcus infections. Several types of research published on NCBI on green tea have shown the high antimicrobial properties of the tea, which inhibits bacterial growth and viruses.
A study published in the journal PLOS One revealed that the effect of the three mushrooms on human blood cells is in the stimulation of macrophages. The team involved in the study saw an increase in cytokines, thus revealing the effect of the mushroom on the immune system. Another study carried out on 120 people with osteoarthritis revealed that patients who took 1gram of ginger every day for three months experienced reduced inflammation and decreased levels of nitric oxide. Similarly, another review carried on nine studies showed that those who took 1-3g of ginger every day for 6-12 weeks experienced decreased C-reactive protein levels. A small study in 40 people also revealed that patients who took Curcumin, the active ingredient in ginger, experienced an increased physical function. All these studies are studies made on natural vitamins,minerals and ingredients. It means that Immune Elements it is not FDA approved.
Immune Elements Total Detox Solution
Immune Elements total detox was developed to give the body all it needs to absorb the nutrients released by it. This natural blend is given to consumers to increase their ability to absorb nutrients. Consumers who get three bottles of this upplement will get a free bottle of Immune Elements Total Detox.
Immune Elements Real Customers Reviews:
Bellow are some reviews of people who used this natural supplement:
Kailtan N – Incredible! Immune Elements stopped a cold in its path twice. I serve in a school and I am usually sick multiple times during the winter but haven’t been sick once this winter. Wouldn’t be without it ever again..
Alton R – I was introduced to Immune Elements after I had mono. Because I’m a firefighter, I can’t allow being sick, so I regularly take it – I haven’t been sick with the flu or cold in over 21 months. If I think I am getting down with something, I just increase the amount I take. I have suggested this to some of my colleagues too.
The body may not be able to produce all the nutrients required to keep the immune system safe from foreign invaders. However, the intake of Immune Elements supplement will not only aid in better replenishment of nutrients but will also strengthen the whole body. For customer protection, it is advised to buy this supplement from the official website listed below.