In the world where all is uncertain, financial management is important to ensure that our hard-earned money does not go to waste. Being smart with your money encompasses many different aspects: managing your credit, collating important financial information, and even making plans for entrusting your assets in case of an emergency. More often than not, people become intimidated by the many different things that go into managing one’s money. Luckily, Riika Wright, alongside UCES, is here to help you be financially equipped.
Riika Wright is an Independent Business Owner with Financial Education Services, which is partnered with United Credit Education Services, a membership system that aims to help people manage their credit and be smarter with their financial decisions. Its unique collection of services have been carefully selected to provide protection and opportunity over the many aspects of their finances – all combined into one easy-to-use system. A membership with UCES can help to ensure that anyone and their family are safeguarding the assets that they’ve earned, as well as those that are about to come.
UCES Protection Plan provides a multitude of services that can help anyone be smarter with their finances, with offerings that cover aspects from credit management, financial asset management, and even the creation of your last will. Some of their offerings are as follows:
- Credit Restoration: UCES’s credit education services can assist in challenging the credit bureaus to remove inaccurate, obsolete, and erroneous items from an individual’s credit report. UCES will help identify mistakes in negative credit scores and help restore credit ratings.
- Credit Builder: UCES collates all pertinent data about the credit report in an easy-to-understand, online platform. UCES offers a wide variety of educational services, credit tips, and resources that will help clients understand the credit system better. All of your online accounts in one, organized place, with transaction and credit monitoring alerts sent straight to your phone!
- Credit Attorneys: UCES has a team of lawyers and paralegals that help clients manage the difficult to remove, inaccurate items on their credit report. If the claim is found to be legitimate, UCES’s attorneys will build a case for the client to get due compensation.
- Financial Lockbox: Clients can collate important financial information like life insurance policies and bank account data into a centralized hub that can be accessed at any time. UCES makes sure that its clients’ information is safe against hackers, thanks to their state-of-the-art encryption programs. Moreover, this lockbox can be personalized to forward to a contact of choice in case of an emergency.
- Will & Trust: Clients can prepare for any emergency by preparing Will & Trust documents, ensuring that their assets will be well taken care of. UCES’s MyCare Plan is a comprehensive planning package that is customized to any client’s needs and can be accomplished in the comfort of their own homes.
Independent Business Owner, Riika Wright, is a former Navy Veteran and Aviation Electronics Technician who decided to take life into her own hands by carving her own path out in the world of financial management. A born-risk taker, she believes in the value of hard work and following your dreams, and is out to help other people pursue their dreams as well, starting by helping them take care of their well-earned money.
From emergencies, accidents, and global pandemics like COVID-19, the world always brings the unexpected, so one must always do their due preparation, including managing finances. Let Riika Wright help you win financially, so you and your family are always prepared for the next curveball the world will throw your way.
To know more about Riika Wright and UCES Protection Program, you may visit their official website.