ProstaPlex is an all-natural dietary supplement that fights innate immuno-inflammation, which is responsible for causing benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), with superfoods guarded by the men of small Japanese villages for centuries. The spokesperson of the manufacturing company, Kevin Meadows, claims that this pill is more effective than commonly prescribed treatments and invasive surgeries because Prosta Plex ingredients are Lycopene, Beta-Sitosterol, Zinc Oxide, Pumpkin Seed Extract, and Saw Palmetto Berries which sown to help naturally people suffering from an enlarged prostate. In this ProstaPlex review we will see if this product ingredients will help or not people suffering from an enlarged prostate.
How Does ProstaPlex Works?
ProstaPlex spokesperson and founder, Kevin Meadows, who is hated by every pharmaceutical executive in America, has spent more than 300 hours researching and testing ingredients that have the potential to reverse the effects of BPH. According to a 2019 paper published by Dr. James Brookes, an esteemed Stanford professor who has won the Best Doctor in America award for nine consecutive years, prostate enlargement is the result of an inflammation signal, and the root cause of BPH is your innate immune system releasing white blood cells into your prostate. In his study of 280 patients suffering from BPH, he confirmed that 77% of them were suffering from inflammation of prostate cells, and his research is supported by the British Journal of Urology, which linked prostate inflammation to BPH progression and troubles urinating in a study of over 1,000 patients with BPH.
Determined to combat this BPH-inducing innate immuno-inflammation, Meadows contacted his colleague Max Sullivan, a researcher famous for studying plant medicine and the immune system, who introduced him to a local Japanese fruit, which they refer to as the “Fruit of Heaven.” Called a Gac fruit in English, this superfood keeps Japanese men seven times healthier from prostate issues than men in the west. In fact, Japan is home to some of the healthiest and longest-living people in the world, and Japanese men’s prostates are 2/3 the size of the average American’s. Researchers have also concluded that in Japan, 80% fewer men suffer from enlarged prostates than in the states. The secret behind their health: Lycopene, which gives Gac fruit its red color.
A study conducted by the Inflammation Research Journal found that Lycopene silences the TLR4 cells, which stop functioning properly in the prostate with age, signaling the innate immune system to flood the prostate with white blood cells that lead to its enlargement. The Journal of Oleo Science also conducted research which found that Lycopene acts as a barrier that stops these signals from ever reaching your immune system, and the British Journal of Nutrition revealed that the nutrient reduces white blood cell production, which gives the prostate necessary relief.
The main five ProstaPlex ingredients and their properties are:
- Lycopene has been shown to reduce prostate growth by up to 82%, but Meadows wanted to create the most powerful treatment possible. After reviewing more than 297 different herbs, plants, and ingredients, he settled on four additional prostate soothing ingredients, which, when combined, fight the effects of innate immuno-inflammation and provide relief from the nasty symptoms of an inflamed prostate.
- Beta-Sitosterol is an effective immune modulator, according to the Journal of International Immunopharmacology, which means it suppresses innate immuno-inflammation. It has anti-inflammatory properties and targets white blood cells, helping to normalize their functions in order to relieve your prostate from an irritating build-up.
- Zinc Oxide is also a vital nutrient for maintaining a healthy immune system. A 2017 study concluded that without Zinc, your TLR4 cells have full control over your innate immune system, which damages your prostate cells and causes prostate inflammation and BPH.
- The pumpkin seed extract is another superfood that is packed with nutrients noted for their anti-inflammatory properties. According to a 2018 study, pumpkin seed extract suppresses immune-inflammatory white blood cells, and an additional study concluded that it suppresses prostate cell growth by up to 50%.
- Berries Saw Palmetto Berries are a traditional solution for combatting BPH, and countless studies link the superfood to the alleviation of BPH symptoms and sexual problems, including erectile dysfunction. Saw Palmetto is also noted for its anti-inflammatory properties, and it provides urinary relief. Proven time and time again to improve prostate health, this tried, and this true ingredient is the perfect addition to round out Meadows’s formula.
All five ingredients of ProstaPlex supplement are combined into a single pill form, which is as effective as it is easy to take. ProstaPlex ensures the highest quality, purity, and bioavailability of all five ingredients, and the solution has been dubbed “race-horse vitamins” for its ability to restore healthy urinary function, in addition to improving your libido, boosting your reproductive health, and eliminating the pain associated with an enlarged prostate. It protects the prostate from the root cause of BPH, innate immuno-inflammation, rather than treating symptoms alone.
It is ProstaPlex a Safe Product to Use or Does it Have Side Effects?
This all-natural formulation from ProstaPlex does not produce the same severe side effects as prescription drugs, and this specific ratio of ingredients is well-tolerated by consumers. A small percentage of patients may experience a condition called lycopenemia, which is an orange or red discoloration of the skin caused by consuming excessive amounts of Lycopene. This condition is harmless, and it is resolved by reducing the dosage. Lycopene may also increase your risk of bleeding when taken with certain medications, so aspirin, blood thinners, and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen should be avoided while taking ProstaPlex. You may also experience mild gastrointestinal irritation when you begin taking the supplement as your body adjusts to the Beta-Sitosterol and Zinc Oxide.
ProstaPlex Real Customer Reviews
One of the largest pharmaceutical companies in America is rushing to patent this breakthrough formula so they can charge you thousands of dollars for the same product, and ProstaPlex supplement is currently facing injunctions from pharmaceutical lawyers, so these low prices will not last forever. This revolutionary treatment helps you take your life back. You can sleep through the night peacefully without having to frequently use the restroom, and you will quickly return to optimum sexual health. The only treatment has proven to suppress innate immuno-inflammation through mitigation of TLR4 cell activity, this formula will add years to your life, saving you from certain kidney failure that would otherwise occur. ProstaPlex stands by its product because its effectiveness has been proven in over 1,500 recovered patients. Now it is your turn to experience the magic first hand and reap the benefits of countless hours of research to join the growing group of individuals who have successfully turned their lives around. Two of these claim:
- Charlie Schaffer, Colorado: “I’ll admit, I was pretty skeptical at first. How could something with all-natural ingredients work better than real medicine prescribed by a doctor? But nothing the doctor prescribed was helping, and I was getting sicker and sicker. I hadn’t slept in months, and I had to use the bathroom at least five times per night. I planned my commute to work around available rest stops, and I knew I was letting my wife down in the bedroom. I was feeling so defeated, so I decided it couldn’t hurt to give this a try. I really had nothing left to lose. Wow! Within two weeks, I was down to using the bathroom only two to three times a night. I’ve used it for three months now, and I can sleep completely through the night again. My bladder is completely back to normal, and I feel like I am in my 20s again. Plus, I have been able to be intimate with my wife again. This has changed my life forever!”
- Henry Tabor, Virginia: “I’m skeptical of medicine in general. I hate going to the doctor, hate taking any kind of pill or medicine. I’d ignored my messed up bladder for a long time, but my wife finally forced me to see a doctor when I was waking her up all night, getting up to use the bathroom. Plus, we hadn’t had sex in months. I just couldn’t do it anymore. Well, just as I thought, the doctor didn’t help. I was pretty clueless about what to do next, but luckily my wife found out about ProstaPlex over the internet and ordered some for me. I might still hate taking most pills, but I completely believe in this now! I felt totally back to normal in a month without any side effects. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this good before, even when I was a teenager. I’m performing better than ever in the bedroom too. Anyone who questions whether this will work, just give it a try, because you’ve got nothing to lose. I’m so glad I did!”
Is ProstaPlex a Good Product?
This all-natural breakthrough formula has been used by more than 1,500 Americans suffering from BPH with unprecedented results. Backed by Ivy League researchers and esteemed scientific journals, ProstaPlex can add decades of better sleep and sex to your life, restoring healthy urinary function, so you are not constantly running to the bathroom.
Doctors want to profit by prescribing ineffective treatments that only make your condition worse in the long run, such as Tamsulosin, which causes extreme side effects including debilitating nausea, headaches, dizziness, drowsiness, and retrograde ejaculations. Furthermore, doctors always say that prostate growth is related to androgens, also known as male sex hormones. However, according to a study by the University of Washington, anti-androgen treatments have no effect on BPH, which means doctors have misidentified the true cause of this debilitating condition.
ProstaPlex is different because its five key ingredients address the root cause of the prostate enlargement, easing innate immuno-inflammation and preventing excessive white blood cells from flooding to your prostate. The treatment is also safe to take preventatively as a daily supplement to ensure that you will never suffer from BPH, even as your TLR4 cells begin to misfunction with age.
How Much ProstaPlex Costs?
If you have been suffering from an enlarged prostate, unable to perform sexually and constantly running to the bathroom only to be unable to pass urine, all you have to do is take two capsules per day for at least 30 days. Buying each individual ingredient on its own would cost $137, but ProstaPlex is available for only $69 per bottle, and each bottle contains a one-month supply.
The ProstaPlex five ingredients go to work immediately, but you likely already have a build-up of inflammation in your system, and to make sure your prostate has enough Lycopene to silence TLR4 cells, it is recommended that you take ProstaPlex for 90-180 days in order to effectively eliminate the internal and external effects of innate immuno-inflammation. For a very limited time, and while supplies last, you can take advantage of the Protect Your Prostate Campaign and purchase three bottles for $59 each or six bottles for $49 each. Six bottles provide you with six months of protection against prostate inflammation, and after finishing a six-month treatment, your body will automatically silence TLR4 cells.
As part of the campaign, you will also receive free shipping (a $9.99 value) and the Primal Potency Guidebook as a free bonus gift (a $47 value). Your libido is guaranteed to return after taking ProstaPlex every day, and this groundbreaking guide will show you how natural changes and diet tweaks will restore your body to peak sexual health.
Your treatment and guidebook will be delivered in discreet packaging within five days, and ProstaPlex is backed by a 180-day 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your results, you can call the customer service team 24/7 for an immediate refund, no questions asked. You don’t even need to send your bottles back.
These deals are available today only, and ProstaPlex can only be purchased through this website. Supplies will not last long. Gac fruit is not available in the supermarket, and it is only cultivated two months per year in Japan. The Japanese cherish the plant and do not like the export it to the states, and it is unable to grow in our climate. It already takes three weeks to custom create each batch of ProstaPlex in state-of-the-art facilities, but because the availability of the key ingredient is so limited, it may be multiple months before more batches can be produced once supplies run out. For customer protection and satisfaction check out the official website of this product from the link below: